[mojarra-dev] Faces API Release?

Would it be possible for some to push a release of jakarta.faces-api? There have been updates made to the spec classes (https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/mojarra/issues/5155) that do not appear to have been published: https://central.sonatype.com/artifact/jakarta.faces/jakarta.faces-api/4.0.0/versions

This might also be an opportune time to reiterate my request for dev permissions so I can lend a hand in things like this. :)

Thanks!

Back to the top