Re: [mojarra-dev] Staging Mojarra 4.0.0 for release

Hi,

Mojarra 4.0.0 passed the staged Faces 4.0.1 TCK using GlassFish 7.

See https://ci.eclipse.org/mojarra/job/2_mojarra-run-tck-against-staged-build_4_0/10/artifact/summary.txt

So I'll proceed with pushing Mojarra 4.0.0 to central then ;)

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms