Re: [mojarra-dev] Winding down for 4.0

Hi Arjan,

+1

IMO this are mandatory:

1) Faces 4.0: re-add #{request} in CDI mode
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/faces-api/issues/1564
Not sure if its a Faces problem but we should check this at least, not sure if it can break existing applications in future as #{request} is not available anymore?!

2) Faces 4.0: add support for SameSite attribute in ExternalContext#addResponseCookie() properties
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/faces-api/issues/1570
Its a alignment with new servlet version

Everything else can be in the next version (4.1 probably?)

Best regards,
Thomas