Re: [mojarra-dev] Javax -> Jakarta plan

+1

On 1/13/20 2:43 PM, arjan tijms wrote:
Hi Neil,

That’s indeed the proposal.

The pruning of the Managed Bean Facility will be done (again) later, presumably right after EE 9 is released.

Technically JSF / Mojarra can release independently as well, so if we wanted we could release a JSF 4 / Mojarra 4 before a Jakarta EE 10 (note that this was possible under the JCP as well)

Kind regards,
Arjan