[modisco-dev] GenerateJava.emtl file not found in Eclipse Kepler's org.eclipse.gmt.modisco.java.generation_0.11.0...

Hello all,

I am currently working on a migration or a project from Indigo to Kepler, that uses the Modisco GenerateJava class as a basis for code generation.

From the two versions, we don't find the GenerateJava.emtl file, packaged within the applications. And this makes the code generator crash.

Is this a normal behaviour ? If true, how can I generate it from the modisco jar ?

Thanks in advance & best regards,

Maxence

Back to the top