[milo-dev] 回复: server status node has wrong type

你是怎么知道我的邮箱的。

---- 回复的原邮件 ----
发件人 Kevin Herron via milo-dev<milo-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
日期 2023年09月29日 02:13
收件人 milo developer discussions<milo-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
抄送至 Kevin Herron<kevinherron@xxxxxxxxx>
主题 Re: [milo-dev] server status node has wrong type
What is the actual error you are seeing? I'm not sure I'm able to reproduce what you're seeing with the Milo example server.

This example makes the same calls to the same nodes to get the state that yours is and returns non-null values for everything: https://github.com/eclipse/milo/blob/b8967984e7d9642ebdbb9433a63243a47fa549cc/milo-examples/client-examples/src/main/java/org/eclipse/milo/examples/client/ReadNodeExample.java#L62-L66