Re: [milo-dev] Node interface

That makes sense! It was after reading through the code and referring to the spec, I still had this question!

Ok now I have the next one: We have these NodeClasses such as Object, ObjectType and Variable, VariableType... what is the difference? My understanding is that a VariableType represents meta information about a Variable, while the Variable holds the actual data and likewise, ObjectType is like a class definition, while the object is an instance of ObjectType... did I get this correct?