In KEPServer UA engine, only Data Access is included, no AC and HA as OPC UA spec defines.

发件人:Ari Suutari <Ari.Suutari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
发送时间:2017年4月7日(星期五) 13:30
收件人:Kevin Herron <kevinherron@xxxxxxxxx>; george.ray <george.ray@xxxxxxxxxx>
抄 送:milo developer discussions <milo-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
主 题:RE: [milo-dev] 回复: Does client/server SDK of Eclipse Milo support Security/AE/HDA function

Hi,

I couldn’t get history access with kepware UA working. I have same impression

that it is just not supported (yet, I hope). I switched to use unified automation

UaAnsiCServer demo for my testing, it seems to work well.

                             Ari S.