Re: [microprofile-wg] VOTE: Funding MicroProfile Tutorial with 2023 Budget

I am closing this vote as communicated. The following members voted in favor: Microsoft, Oracle, Payara, IBM, Primeton, AsiaInfo, Fujitsu, Garden State JUG, and iJUG. Tomitribe has indicated it's abstention. The proposal passes with 90% approval.

On Monday I will share a draft invitation for the open bid. It will outline at a high level what the bidders need to deliver. I have already started this dialog with the Eclipse Foundation and hope we will be able to open bidding next week.

As part of the process, the Foundation has requested that we try to include a handful of initial potential bidders. Personally, I have Kito Mann's company in mind. I think Ondro Mihalyi, Werner Keil, Bazlur Rahman, Victor Orozco, etc are also possibilities (or more precisely, the companies they represent). Do others here have suggestions too? Note, of course others eligible can bid. This list is just a starting point and we will publicize as widely as possible in a time-bound fashion.