[microprofile-wg] Fwd: February 20th Marketing Meeting Minutes

FYI. Please note.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: February 20th Marketing Meeting Minutes
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 17:24:51 -0500
From: Reza Rahman <m.reza.rahman@xxxxxxxxx>
To: microprofile-marketing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Folks,

As always, here is the link to the agenda and meeting minutes document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/12Fqp_N4HYjEXs-jbdkGTPDJceHu0GKJMkUD5kd6nJvc/edit?usp=sharing. Dmitry will lead the next one. I've pre-populated it for him and shared the host code.

Please note that I don't think we achieved quorum in this meeting. As a result, all decisions were deliberately deferred (refer to the minutes for some more details). I will attempt to initiate discussion on time sensitive matters asynchronously here instead.

I would kindly advise working group members specifically to help ensure they have adequate representation on important collective decisions with regards to marketing. It is possible we simply need to move decision making as a whole to asynchronous mode for marketing, but I hope it does not come to that. Your engagement matters to keep things productive and timely.

Thanks,
Reza

Back to the top