Re: [microprofile-wg] [BALLOT][MicroProfile 6.0] Specification - Release Review -please vote by 21st Dec if possible

I am pleased to say that all members have voted and the mininum 7-day voting period has passed. I declare the voting has ended and will announce the ballot result on a separate thread.
Thank you for casting your votes within 7 days! We did it!

Emily