[microprofile-wg] MicroProfile swag issues

Hi EF and MicroProfilers,

where I have to open issues regarding MicroProfile swag?

I have general concerns regarding the requirement for only one supplier for swag at all (i.e. swag 2021 supplier or swag.com in the future) and it's implications.

I am really surprised about not being able to print the MPWGs member organisation logos on marketing channels to the pubic - like swag.

And I have an concrete issue regarding the MP swag 2021 unsuccessful delivery to iJUG.

Where should I address this at best? Then I can share the details on that way...

Best regards,

Jan

Back to the top