Re: [microprofile-wg] 2022 Marketing Proposal

Hi Clark,
Thank you for the follow up! We discussed the swag ideas on today's MicroProfile Live hangout. Based on today's detailed community discussion on Re: [microprofile-wg] 2022 Marketing Proposal, it was agreed that we would look at the possibility of skipping the printing of t-shirts. Instead, 2022 expenditure is desired by the Members on two items.
  • Hoodies (with a few 2XLs added)
  • MP coffee cups (new item)

If the MP cups are a possible suggestion, we would be happy to provide ASAP the cup design with LARGE M.
If the MP cups are impossible, 100% of the budget for Hoodies is also attractive for Members, as the desired font is shown below.

2022MP Hoody approved designs

  • The hoody folder contains the following:
  1. Mockups
  2. PDF
  3. Pantone colors
  4. ai

The 2021 hoody design - and past printed hoodies have had the same front print that includes MicroProfile and is while accepted as well.

Please let me know if you have any concerns or questions. Very much appreciated for your help!

Thanks

Emily