Re: [microprofile-wg] [BALLOT][COMPLETE][Release Review] MicroProfile 6.0
  • From: "Steve Millidge (Payara)" <steve.millidge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2022 08:35:39 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=payara.fish; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=payara.fish; dkim=pass header.d=payara.fish; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=gmqgqqDbkH/iFbKlpTNrpOKqZrUDGYZH2ECCb3UWCog=; b=cv2DZUsBFaCTlAMwph8Bf0t0gR9Is88SaiLFwL7BN8eTZwjcsClhmFnHv3/UG9bhSuaGvUcOGyPBlGTAydSnsq2cZbf6B3w0Jb/sXnc92dNftff4SgnaAw2fHAZUVbvISaiuhHLJ6e7Ifv3Viq/AD7Ly5V0qJsRclMa/hufgHWu/afbPPqCmj0LsWeAQ9hNZ6+qtc/JCFqR9knFmKwqbQGTfiv2VOW+aAzuU0sKN9huCi/9XI+wJFFcxvszfKZUjCW3qfeHl1kcxjmcjVvFuKSxiZooObsOXZTDZ8OlKgj5ScBcxxPieQ90bCymtScWjh0dJ23Z9hKSZebWNeMiKzw==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=iHbeRF7RC0xQkcuazdF6vPPp9DoAZ+wDSN2nMe3ourKZuz66rbCeKMz6ERKFZ5e5cizXxiQ78sELP8i4CyIaCtJHDrWgOCO8HXlHNiL7oijwKv+nJgQReCIrl8LGusQO+ZbEpdHJcQy2ckHYXayJGbhbukzl97ptn2NubkrINhuo3pcPa2J4jc59cTY9555jYBEfHyMkzuPv4iYpXvSOEus0muE1W/TQoYw5CCdk1oIH+MHyUC8H5Q7cOX93QvNYaRgs7OTbX9YHbFcc4Lgnbqo9rs9Zp5Z4/Qwi2ooyXAVemRccNGybMIyfz6uxBE0SUUg4nVcWAqQD/PwRdltkOw==

Not a member of the WG but the MicroProfile charter doesn't require a super majority to pass a specification? I thought this was an explicit difference from other WG like JakartaEE.

Steve