Re: [microprofile-wg] mingyue huang apply to join

Hi Mingyue:

Welcome to the Working Group!  The Garden State JUG looks forward to working with you!

All the best,

Mike.

On Thu, Nov 24, 2022 at 1:19 AM 黄明悦 <huangmy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi!
This is mingyue huang,I will represent Primeton to attend the MicroProfile Steering Committee.I am a product manager in Primeton.It's my honor to join this organization.I hope to learn more here.

thank you!!