[microprofile-wg] DISCUSSION: Re: [MicroProfile 6.0] Specification - Release Review - VOTE by Dec 6th (2 weeks)

Thank you David for your vote! I have added a comment to explain the situation and raised the [Issue 295], shown below to track your request so that your request can be resolved in the upcoming releases asap.

In total, I have raised 2 issues for the community to resolve in the upcoming MP releases in 2023 (hopefully in Feb and June) (for more context, please see the mailinglist discussion)

[Issue 295]  - target for Feb 2023
[Issue 296]  - target for June 2023

The current ballot is trying to deliver MP 6.0 according to the release plan the working group agreed on this year.

Ideally, we get MicroPorfile 6.0 out on 5th December so that we can demonstrate MP is active since we have not released in the last 12 months and did not deliver any functional changes in the past 2 years. We can then work on the release of MP 6.1 in Feb and MP 7.0 in June. After all, the working group as a whole decides where we want to head towards.

Thanks
Emily