[microprofile-wg] MicroProfile 6 Final Specification Reviews updates

Head's up,

MicroProfile 6 release review ballots are coming your way. It is likely that some ballot periods will span the US Thanksgiving holiday so we wanted to give you a head's up so you could start to prepare yourself or your team for your review and vote.

We would like to encourage all voting members to try and cast their ballots within the minimum 7 days ballot duration. As you may recall, MicroProfile ballots may end after 7 days if all members eligible to vote have cast their ballot (otherwise the ballot must remain open the full 14 day period).

These links point to the working group release review tracking issues that contain links/references for all the details of the proposed specification.

These specifications have already started their release review and are ready for your review. Please cast your ballot as soon as possible.

This set of specifications have not started their ballot, these are still work in progress:

All other core component specifications of MicroProfile 6 are micro-releases and no ballot is needed.

It is our goal to have all ballots started by Tuesday, Nov. 22.

Thank you!

Back to the top