Re: [microprofile-wg] Review Initiation for MicroProfile Reactive Messaging 3.0

Hi Emiliy,
we've scheduled the release review for MicroProfile Reactive Messaging 3.0 as requested.
Please find below the links to the relevant resources:
- Release review record: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.microprofile/reviews/reactive-messaging-3.0-release-review
- GitLab issue: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/emo-team/emo/-/issues/358

Kind regards,
Maria Teresa