[microprofile-wg] [DISCUSS] Dependency Management and Potential Issues

Hi,

sorry for the delay, as mentioned today in the Steering Committee call (and last weeks Community call),

here is the thread in the mailing list to discuss the dependency management issues that might affect us i.e. when align to a Jakarta EE spec/profile or Java SE version.

I was thinking, how we can make progress on the discussion at best - in some aspects we have (close) consensus, in some aspects we still have different understanding and opinions.

My idea was to create some slides, that might help on this topic. I created an issue on GitHub to share the currently very draft of my slides - I will update them soon, when I get more time for it:
https://github.com/microprofile/microprofile-wg/issues/164

I already added tom theoretical part, examples will follow.

I can present them on the next meeting, if you like.

Best,
Jan

Back to the top