Re: [microprofile-wg] Standardise MicroProfile Compatibility process

Hi Emily,

The way MP is set up a single project, I see your point where it's at least impractical to get 50% of the specification committers to vote. So your suggestion of two committers should suffice IMHO, unless I'm overlooking something.

Again, the way MP is setup, every committer is effectively a specification committer for every specification. So I would suggest that we leave the "specification" distinction out, and just refer to committers.

Edwin