From:   "Ed Bratt" <ed.bratt@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:     microprofile-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:   11/18/2021 02:19 PM
Subject:        Re: [microprofile-wg] [External] : [Ballot] Context
Propagation 1.3 Specification Release Review - VOTE by November 26th -
(two weeks)
Sent by:        "microprofile-wg" <microprofile-wg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx>

+1 (Oracle) We'd request inclusion of text in some appropriate location
that informs users as discussed in the side-thread, regarding use of
Jakarta EE 9 APIs, their inherent incompatibility with previous Jakarta EE
versions and a caution that ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an External Sender
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd
+1 (Oracle)
We'd request inclusion of text in some appropriate location that informs
users as discussed in the side-thread, regarding use of Jakarta EE 9 APIs,
their inherent incompatibility with previous Jakarta EE versions and a
caution that the TCK approved in this ballot only validates
implementations running with EE 9.
Thank you,
-- Ed Bratt