Re: [microprofile-wg] Date for Program Plan Approval

The logo/tradmark ballot was the final pre-requisite item for the program plan, and I sent out the ballot results today.  I’ve updated the program plan marketing activity slide to list a finalized activity: "Create a page with compatible implementations”.

I’ll kick off the ballot tomorrow.