Re: [microprofile-wg] Review Initiation for MicroProfile Config 3.0

Hi Emily,
we've created the following GitLab issue to track the status of the MicroProfile Config 3.0 release review:
https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/emo-team/emo/-/issues/117
Please review it and let us know if you have any questions.
Kind regards,
Maria Teresa