Re: [microprofile-wg] MicroProfile Budget Finalization

All:

There still appears to be some confusion concerning the Slide Deck and Budget and ownership thereof.

Both documents are the ownership of the Eclipse Foundation.  The slide deck was presented in order to help everyone understand the process more fully and outline roles and responsibilities.The presentation in no way forms part of the budget approval.

Further it is the responsibility of the Eclipse Foundation to determine preferred vendors and manage all payments and disbursements accordingly with vendors.  As mentioned during the call and subject to our discretion, if there is already a vendor that a member organization has been using, the Eclipse Foundation may enter into a relationship with that vendor.  Working Group members are not to enter into any vendor relationships on behalf of the Eclipse Foundation or the working group.  Any exceptions to this would require pre-approval by the EMO.

As stated, the presentation will not be changed.  The budget will be amended when you identify the agreed upon marketing spend and will then be provided back to the Steering Committee for its approval.

I truly hope this clears up any further confusion.

Best Regards, Sharon Corbett Eclipse Foundation