[microprofile-wg] Budget presentation updates

Hi Sharon,

A few followups from the Tuesday call on the budget presentation.

There was a request for items that are ongoing costs to be somehow annotated.  Can that be done before the vote next week?

Also based on discussion Tuesday we discussed the community intends to continue maintaining the website, content, social media and marketing collateral.  Is there some way we can document that understanding to balance out the statement on page 5 this is delivered by the EMO?

On vendor relationships, we discussed Tuesday we do have existing vendor relationships we would like considered.  Can we document that in the presentation to balance out the statement on page 5 the EMO manages vendor relationships?

Of course the EMO does manage vendors and must in some way oversee website/marketing, but it would be of great comfort to have the WG's role in those activities documented.  Perhaps both of these can be done with a simple slide like "Roles and Responsibilities" but for the WG?  It could go after page 5 have the following text:

Roles and Responsibilities

  MicroProfile Working Group (MPWG)

  - Delivering website content, marketing collateral and social media
  - Request for EMO approval vendors or disbursements

--
David Blevins
http://twitter.com/dblevins

Back to the top