Re: [microprofile-wg] [MPWG Compatibility Status] Branding & Compatibility via Git Issues

Good to see the progress that has been made here!

I would be happy to join the marketing call on June 7th to walk through the elements of the branding and compatibility program for MicroProfile to propose how the work done by the community and the work by the Foundation can deliver a complete program. Let me know if that would be helpful.

Thanks ... Paul