Re: [microprofile-wg] [DISCUSSION][MicroProfile 4.1] Specification - Plan Review

No, Rudy is correct. Health 3.0 was successfully voted on in https://www.eclipse.org/lists/microprofile-wg/msg00113.html.

Martin

On 5/20/21 8:51 AM, Rudy De Busscher wrote:
All,

Health 3.0 was also voted as it was released under the Working Group. So that is not correct. Or am I missing something.

Rudy

Product Manager / Developer Advocate

Payara - Supported Enterprise Software for Jakarta EE and MicroProfile Applications
T: +1 415 523 0175 | UK: +44 207 754 0481 | M: 0044 7412 588 569