Re: [microprofile-wg] Upcoming (April 13th) MicroProfile Steering Committee Meeting agenda

Recommended item:
Provide the 2 Members a few minutes to introduce themselves and be formally welcomed on the call.

Steering Cmtee members add:

Fujitsu Global

Further to the introduction, we also need to on board the new members with spec voting activities.
Thanks
Emily