Re: [microprofile-wg] [External] : Review Initiation for MicroProfile LRA 1.0

Hi Martin,

We are concerned that TCKs in this version use RestEasy specific features. It’s not possible to pass it if another JAX-RS implementation is used, such as Jersey. There are 2 issues filled for it:

https://github.com/eclipse/microprofile-lra/issues/346

We think that these issues must be addressed before 1.0 release.

Thanks,
Dmitry