Re: [microprofile-wg] committers from the new working group memebers

Hi Emily,

I think Kevin is referring to this provision in the EFSP ... (see the Committers section)

"Member Participants have the right to appoint a Participant Representative to every Specification Project that falls under the purview of the Specification Committee."

Thanks ... Paul