[microprofile-wg] Log voting results

[microprofile-wg] [BALLOT] Approve MicroProfile 2021 Program Plan - VOTE by March 4th (two weeks))

For the program plan vote, the deadline has passed. I thought an email would be sent to announce the Vote Result and log it (We did that for MP 4.0 release and Kevin did for External Drive vote). If this is not in the process, can we adopt that? It is much easier to navigate the external drive to view the vote result instead of searching for mailinglist. Thoughts?

p.s. By the way, this program plan vote has clearly passed though.

Thanks
Emily

Back to the top