Re: [microprofile-wg] [technology-pmc] Release Approval for MicroProfile GraphQL 1.1

Since this is a special case (debating between minor and service release), I am not going to hold you off the current release. Maybe when you perform a follow up release, you can add the release note then?

Thanks
Emily