Re: [microprofile-wg] Review Initiation for MicroProfile GraphQL 1.0.4

Hi Kevin,

The intent of this request is to release the 1.0.X stream under the EFSP.  You are right that the 1.0.0-1.0.3 releases were performed prior to the establishment of the MPWG. Our understanding of the process is that in order to make future service/micro releases, we would need to first release under the EFSP/MPWG process. I believe Emily said this on the MP Community mail list last month.  If we are not following the correct process, can you point us to the right process page?

Thanks,

Andy