Re: [microprofile-wg] [BALLOT] [CLOSED] Fault Tolerance 3.0 Specification Release Review - VOTE by Dec 24 (two weeks)

I declare this ballot as completed and passed with all binding votes cast.

Votes in order cast:

 +1 Emily Jiang, IBM (binding)
 +1 Tetiana Fydorenchyk, Jelastic (binding)
 +1 Amelia Eiras, Tomitribe (binding)
 +1 John Clingan, Red Hat (binding)
 +1 Michael Redlich
 +1 Summers Pittman, AJUG (binding)
 +1 Kevin Sutter
 +1 David Blevins

For the sake of clarity I've counted my own vote and Kevin's vote as regular community votes and Emily's and Amelia's votes as the Working Group representative votes for their respective orgs.

3 community votes is great, but we should have more! :)

--
David Blevins
http://twitter.com/dblevins

> On Dec 10, 2020, at 1:23 PM, David Blevins <dblevins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> To approve and ratify the Release Review of MicroProfile Fault Tolerance 3.0 Specification, the Steering Committee Representatives vote is requested. Please respond with +1 (positive), 0 (abstain), or -1 (reject).  Any feedback that you can provide to support your vote will be appreciated.
>
> The MicroProfile Specification Process requires the Specification Committee and the Community to provide feedback during the approval process using the relevant documents:
>
> https://github.com/microprofile/microprofile-wg/issues/6
>
> This ballot will be fourteen days, ending on Thursday, Dec 24.  The ballot requires a Super-majority positive vote of the Steering Committee members.  There is no veto. Community input and Community votes are welcomed and recorded, however, only the votes delivered by Steering Committee Representatives are binding.
>
> This vote may close on or after Thursday, December 17th at 1:30pm Pacific if all binding votes are cast.
>
> --
> David Blevins
> http://twitter.com/dblevins
> http://www.tomitribe.com