[microprofile-wg] Pending MicroProfile specification releases

Greetings MicroProfile Working Group.

We have a number of specification releases currently engaged in release reviews.

Specifically:
  • MicroProfile JWT RBAC 1.2
  • MicroProfile OpenAPI 2.0
  • MicroProfile OpenTracing 2.0
  • MicroProfile REST Client 2.0
  • MicroProfile Fault Tolerance 3.0
With the exception of the ballot results, all of the requirements for the release reviews have been met.

Upon receipt of confirmation from the steering committee that the ballots have been successful, the EMO will immediately consider reviews complete and successful. Following that, Final Specifications may be delivered to the community without further delay (i.e., don't wait for a formal declaration of success from the EMO). I will inform the committers engaged in the review of this via the Bugzilla issues that we use to track progress.

I still do need, please, an email from a MicroProfile Steering Committee member sent to emo@xxxxxxxxxxx confirming the results of the ballot. Please copy emo@xxxxxxxxxxx when you summarize the ballot results.

The EMO will be out of office next week and the week thereafter. During this time, we will not be able to initiate any new reviews. The next slot for release reviews ends on January 20/2021.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Wayne
--

Wayne Beaton

Director of Open Source Projects | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Back to the top