Re: [microprofile-wg] MicroProfile Working Group Steering Committee - Committer Member Election

On Dec 8, 2020, at 4:26 AM, Bruno Baptista <brunobat@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi All,

I confirm my interest but I have a few question in relation to what the candidates need to provide prior to voting.

Awesome!

1) Do we need to write a manifesto?

2) What is the spec for the short bio?

3) Anything else?

Also, do we have a list of rights and duties for the community representative or is this something that we will have to build as we go?

Regards.