[mdt-papyrus.dev] Project Lead election for Vincent Lorenzo on Eclipse Papyrus™

A project lead election for Vincent Lorenzo on project Eclipse Papyrus™
(modeling.mdt.papyrus) was started by Patrick Tessier with this criteria:

Vincent has made an impact on the project.
He has addressed the following bugs:
https://git.eclipse.org/r/q/owner:vincent.lorenzo%2540cea.fr

They have also participate to various eclipseCon.  He has been present in the
project for a long time.
He worked alongside me to manage the team and the different areas of
development.

It is my pleasure to nominate Vincent as new lead on Eclipse Papyrus™.

Eclipse Papyrus™ project committers can click the election link below to
vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/modeling.mdt.papyrus/elections/election-vincent-lorenzo-project-lead-eclipse-papyrus%E2%84%A2

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/modeling.mdt.papyrus