De : mdt-papyrus.dev <mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> De la part de Selime SAGLAM
Envoyé : lundi 14 novembre 2022 08:53
À : mdt-papyrus.dev@xxxxxxxxxxx; GERARD Sebastien <Sebastien.GERARD@xxxxxx>; TESSIER Patrick <Patrick.TESSIER@xxxxxx>; LE MENEZ Quentin <quentin.lemenez@xxxxxx>; RADERMACHER Ansgar <Ansgar.RADERMACHER@xxxxxx>
Objet : [mdt-papyrus.dev] Moka Error

Hello all ,

I user Papyrus for my thesis.But ı not execute a model .I set all execution for Papyrus and Moka .I used this example for execution  https://wiki.eclipse.org/Papyrus/UserGuide/ModelExecution   .BasicActiveObjectExample.zip I used this example but not working .I get an error all time .I not solved this problem.

Please help me this problem.What is the problem ?

Best Regards.

cid:image001.png@01D8FDCE.05E677F0

Back to the top