Asunto: Re: UML to XML
De:     "Philippe Krief" <philippe.krief@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Fecha:  Sab, 11 de Septiembre de 2021, 12:36 pm
Para:   "Ivan Dario Arroyo Chaves" <ivan.arroyo@xxxxxx>
Cc:     research@xxxxxxxxxxx

Kind regards
*—*

Philippe Krief, PhD

Research Relations Director | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

M: +33 6 2101 0681 | eclipse.org <https://www.eclipse.org/> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/EclipseFdn> | LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/eclipse-foundation/>

Register for our virtual event: EclipseCon 2021
<https://www.eclipsecon.org/2021/registration> - October 25-28, 2021

Berliner Allee 47, 64295 Darmstadt

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821

Managing Directors: Gaël Blondelle, Mike Milinkovich

On Sat, Sep 11, 2021 at 1:38 AM Ivan Dario Arroyo Chaves <ivan.arroyo@xxxxxx>
wrote:

> Best regard,
>
> Dear developers, in many places I have found that Papyrus allows exporting
> UML digrams to XML files, I would like to know if you have the reverse
> process, that is, a process that reads an XML file and converts it into
> UML, if you have this, I would like to know information on how it works.
> If you do not have it, I would like to know if you would allow me to
> participate in this, how can I work on this?
>
> Thank you so much.

Back to the top