De: mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> en nombre de Pere Joseph Rodríguez <perelengo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Enviado: viernes, 27 de marzo de 2020 13:51
Para: mdt-papyrus.dev@xxxxxxxxxxx <mdt-papyrus.dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Asunto: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Papyrus incubation projects?

Hi,
I have installed the eclipse 2019-12, and installed the ELK SDK version 0.6.0 ,  and as I see now, the Papyrus ELK is integrated automatically without needing to install the org.eclipse.papyrus.infra.gmfdiag.elk  incubation plugin.
I am upgrading the diagramtemplate plugin for lastest versions of eclipse (already pulled changes to gerrit), and also wanted to upgrade the layering plugins.

I want to integrate diagramtemplate with elk, and maybe layers, to generate complete and auto generated diagrams.

Can anyone help on some info about the incubation projects?

Thanks,
Pere Joseph Rodríguez

Back to the top