Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Papyrus Compare&Merge Feature

Hi,

currently it has to be installed from a custom build from EMF Compare and configured as described at collaborative-modeling.org.
As soon as the restructuring is completed and the infrastructure is set up in the Papyrus project (see bug 522379), it'll be a feature of the Papyrus Collaborative Modeling "sub project". We should then also create a dedicated web page within the Papyrus documentation detailing how to install and enable it.

I hope this helps!

Best wishes,

Philip