Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] closing old bugs

Hi, François,

(sorry for the spam; I hit the send button by mistake, as you can tell)

Sure, it wouldn’t be difficult to bulk close verified bugs at the end of a release, provided those bugs were targeting that release, which is easy enough to filter in the bugzilla target field if it is properly filled, which it almost never is in our bugs.

But, again, who is the QA for Papyrus that does the verification of bugs? Do we have a QA team dedicated to testing the Papyrus project in general and bugzilla items specifically?

I don’t mind a more rigorous process, because it could help to focus our attention as developers to the details, but I’m not seeing yet where the resources are to support it and what the value is to our goals.

Thanks,

Christian