Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Papyrus-Master-Extra build is failing with strange PapyrusRT error

Hi,

The CDO integration feature has nothing to do with Papyrus RT.  Probably it was just the first module in the reactor order.

The Hudson job has forgotten to provide a value for the papyrusrt.repo.url property, and it doesn’t have a default value in the POM, so this is the result.  Somebody needs to fix the configuration either in the POM or the build job; I’m not sure which.

Cheers,

Christian