[mdt-papyrus.dev] Neon M4 & Hudson jobs queue

Hi all,

We’re building Neon M4 today, and we already have an important queue of Gerrit jobs. Rather than killing these jobs to let the priority to Neon builds, I temporarily disabled the parallel builds for the Gerrit jobs. So Gerrit contributions will be built one by one (Which will increase the delay before validation, but the jobs will be executed at some point – still better than killing them :) )

I will restore the parallel builds once the Neon M4 build is complete

Regards,
Camille

Back to the top