Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Papyrus Extra components & Discovery

  I Gael,

  Thanks to let me point on this new project.
  Papyrus generator and code reverse are very old projects that have always been in Papyrus extra plugins.

  I think too that it could make sense for me to collaborate to the new project UML generators. The question is does the guys on this project will accept another collaboration :-).

  Cedric

Gaël Blondelle a écrit :
Hi Cédric,

I have a question regarding to these reverse and generators.

Do you plan to collaborate with the new project UML generators? I think it would make a lot of sense.

Here are the links to the proposal and the project page.

Cheers,
Gaël Blondelle
Eclipse Foundation
gael.blondelle@xxxxxxxxxxx