[mdt-papyrus.dev] Papyrus creation Model/Project Wizard

Dear Papyrus Developers/Users,

I am working on a new Wizard plugin  for Model/Project Creation in Papyrus UML.

Thus I’m currently listing all the requirements the new wizard should follow.

Here’s a list of the requirements , I have already listed :

a)      Root Element choice : the wizard should allow the user to specify the root element e.g. Package or Model

b)      Model Name : Improvement of naming option during creation e.g.  the ability to set the Model name

c)       Sash Editor Mode : User should be able to choose between legacy or “1.0” mode to serialize the sashmodel

d)      Template Improvement : User should be able to load multiple template currently you can create a model with only 1 template even if checkboxes allow you to pick more than 1

e)      Profiled Model : User should be able to create a model with profile applied during creation

f)       Generic Model : Papyrus should allow to create a Generic Ecore Model

If you have more requirements that the new Papyrus Wizard should follow,  I’ll be pleased to hear them,

The greater number of requirements I have from beginning,  the better the plugin will be.

Best,

Thibault

Back to the top