Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] EMF-Facet refactoring and Papyrus Table

Hello,

I’m not favorable to a new file, as most Papyrus tools expect exactly three files (x.di, x.notation and x.uml). This would involve a lot of maintenance on these tools to take a new (and probably optional) kind of file. The notation would probably become optional as well, as we could have a model with only tables. It seems really too complicated, and the added value is not obvious.

The notation file is probably the best place for storing the table models.

Regards,

Camille Letavernier

+33 (0)1 69 08 00 59 - camille.letavernier@xxxxxx

CEA LIST - Laboratoire d'Ingénierie dirigée par les modèles pour les Systèmes Embarqués (LISE)