De : mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de SCHNEKENBURGER Remi 211865
Envoyé : vendredi 25 mars 2011 11:36
À : Papyrus Project list
Objet : Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] [incoming] New plugin : Component diagram

Hi,

Just few remarks about image management in the 2 plugins:
- In the method org.eclipse.papyrus.diagram.deployment.custom.figure.nodes.ArtifactFigure.ArtifactFigure(String), the image is created directly from the image descriptor. There is a warning in the createImage() javadoc, because it creates a resource which is not garbage collected automatically. It should be retrieved from an image registry instead of being created each time the figure is instantiated.

- The file 'about.html' is missing in the plugins, and the build.properties file contains warnings that should not be ignored ;) Icons folder is missing from the binary build for example. I thought I had written some documentation on this, but I do not retrieve it in the Wiki. I will update the developer section for an easy check for new plugins.

Cheers,
Rémi