Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] The Diagram Menu in Papyrus

Hello,

Thank you for the communication.

As you describe this plugin, it looks to me that it should be used by all Papyrus diagrams and should not depend from UML. I think this would be very disapointing if we could not use these features in non-UML Papyrus based diagrams.

I understand that you still need some features developped in org.eclipse.papyrus.diagram.common plugin. But maybe we should divide the org.eclipse.papyrus.diagram.common plugin in two different plugins, to extract non-UML specific code (or UML specific code) from it to a different plugin.

Then, we could move the two non-UML specific plugins to core, instead of restricting it for UML.

Best regards,
Vincent.