*De :* Kenn Hussey [mailto:Kenn.Hussey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
*Envoyé :* mercredi 19 novembre 2008 15:42
*À :* TESSIER Patrick 202707
*Objet :* Re: about author for generated code

You don't need author tags at all (even in non-generated code) if the information is in the file header (i.e. if each contributor is identified). For example, there are no @author tags in EMF or UML2...

Cheers

Kenn Hussey
Program Manager, Modeling and Design Solutions
Embarcadero Technologies
Sent using BlackBerry